https://www.aeromarine-lsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PXL_20220403_134458686-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Chip https://www.aeromarine-lsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/aeromarine-logo.png Chip2022-04-04 01:58:452022-04-04 01:58:45Aeromarine’s Innovation Center at Sun n Fun
Aeromarine’s Innovation Center at Sun n Fun
BE SURE TO VISIT:
AEROMARINE’S INNOVATION CENTER
BOOTH LP-24 IN PARADISE CITY
See emerging aviation technologies in commercial, military, electric, and autonomous aviation vehicles.
- Aeromarine’s new Deluxe EFIS panel for the Merlin sport aircraft. Twin custom-made proprietary circuit boards and wiring harnesses with a laser-cut panel result in a true ‘plug-and-play’ panel featuring the MGL EFIS with ADS-B in and out.
- Aeromarine’s new Vtwin 4-stroke 60hp engine with reduction drive, electronic ignition, and fuel injection. Plus, Aeromarine’s now completed firewall-forward package including the fuel and cooling system for the Vtwin-to-Merlin installation.
- Aeromarine’s patented Distributed Electric Propulsion On Demand ‘DEPOD’ that doubles take-off thrust, provides envelope protection, and has reverse thrust for shorter landings.
- The patented parallel hybrid gas/electric propulsion system utilizing the Vtwin engine.
- The Rapid Airman Extraction System (RAES) using long-line spiral technology to rapidly rescue downed airmen. This technology was pioneered with the Merlin aircraft as the primary test platform.
- The patented A3R system that autonomously refuels UAV aircraft from another UAV aircraft. The amphibious Merlin has been selected to prove this concept.
- Aeromarine’s latest military concept aircraft: The Hyper-STOL Amphibious multi-mission platform.
- Tech Pro Aircraft’s fully aerobatic electric-powered aircraft.
- Tech Pro Aircraft’s VSTOL tilt-rotor
- The new Merlin II: Two seat Merlin E-AB kit aircraft.
- The latest Sat-Comm transceiver based on smartphone technology.
- Latest images of the now-completed Merlin Lite Part 103 aircraft and 750 floats.
Many of these proprietary and classified programs are presented to the public for the first time. Some with video clips for your entertainment.